I had to go back and look at what the last post was. It's been ages - for which I apologize, gentle readers. (I'll go into what went wrong with that in the wrap post.) Last I left you, I had constructed the back panels and joined all the pieces. What I didn't have for you was the pictures, or the critique of that work. Well, better late than never!
|The front looks good.....|
|Uh oh. Not so good in the back.|
|The corrected corset hemline, pinned in|
|The trimmed-off piece from the back hemline correction.|
Being who I am, I did a stitch off of the binding; I used the scrap I cut off the bottom of the corset as it would exactly emulate the corset body itself.
|Missed section of the binding, top interior|
|Finished corset, front|
|Finished corset, back - awesome!|